300 Gallon Per Day Reverse Osmosis System
- Membrane: One 2.5" x 21" TFC HF3 Membrane, For maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.
- Membrane Housing: One 2.5" x 21" Champ Membrane Housing, Features a patented design and requires no tools for servicing.
- Pump: One Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump, 110 volt AC, 60 hertz, Designed for continuous use and built in protection for loss of feed water pressure.
- Frame: Aluminum, White Powder Coated, Triple Bracket, corrosion resistant, and light weight.
- Sediment Filter: One 2.5" x 20" Slim Line 5 Micron Polypropylene Filter, Removes sediments and protects the system.
- Carbon Block: One 2.5" x 20" Slim Line 10 Micron Carbon Block, Removes chlorine, odor, and taste from incoming feed water.
- Sediment Filter: One 2.5" x 20" Slim Line 1 Micron Polypropylene, Filter removes sediments and protects the system, down to 1 micron.
- Filter Housing: Three 2.5" x 20" Slim Line Double O-Ring Filter Housings, Offers durability and improved sealing capabilities.
- Pressure Gauge: One 1.5” 0-200 PSI Pressure Gauge, For accurate monitoring of the system's operating pressure.
- Tank Switch: Two Aquatec Tank Pressure Switch, w/ 1/4” JG Ports ,20-40 PSI, For automatic operation with a pressure tank.
- Electronic Shut-Off Valve: One Aquatec Electronic 24 Volt Solenoid Valve, 1/4” inlet, Automatically shuts off the feed water to the system.
- Auto Flush Timer Valve: One Aquatec Auto-Flush Timer Valve, 700 ml/min, 1/4" inlet, Regulates the product to waste ratio (systems recovery) and automatically flushes the membrane on start-up.
- Transformer: One Aquatec 8800 Transformer, 2 Amp, input - 110 Volts AC, 60 Hertz.
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: Compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
(Call or email for Pricing & Availability)
- TDS Meter: One Inline Dual TDS Meter, w/ 1/4” Quick Connect, For monitoring of feed water and product water quality.
- Stainless Steel Housing: One 2.5” x 21” PuroTech Stainless Steel Membrane Housing, 3/8” FNPT.
|Design ||Vertical |
|Gallons Per Day || |
300 @ 77 F
|Dimensions (Approx.) || |
7" x 28" x 33 "
|Weight (Approx.) || |
|Concentrate Re-Circulate || |
|Auto Flush || |
|Element Size (in.) || |
2521 TFC HF1
|Elements (Qty.) || |
|Motor HP || |
|Voltage || |
110 or 220 Volts AC
|Hertz || |
50 or 60 cycle
|Feed Connection || |
|Product Connection || |
|Waste Connection || |
|Minimum Feed Pressure ||35 psi |
|Minimum NaCl - % Rejection ||96% |
|Minimum Feed (GPM) ||1 |
|Maximum Hardness ||15 Grains / Gallon |
|Maximum TDS ||1000 ppm |
|Operating Pressure ||150 psi |
|Maximum NaCl - % Rejection ||98.50% |
|Maximum Feed (GPM) ||3 |
|pH Range ||11-Mar |
|Maximum Temperature ||1050 F |
Not All Water Filter Systems Are Created Equal!
Crystal Quest® water filters remove hundreds of contaminants and LAST A LONG TIME. The unique high capacity and multi-stage design means no more over-priced and less effective water filters with replacement filter cartridges that have to be replaced every 100 to 500 gallons!
Pure Water Essentials offers Crystal Quest® water filtration products because Crystal Quest utilizes the latest technologies in the water industry coupled with 30 years of manufacturing expertise to provide you with high capacity, the most effective, healthiest and great-tasting water conveniently and at the most affordable price. Crystal Quest products are attractive, easy to install and use.
Crystal Quest Water Filter Reviews
The CRYSTAL QUEST® Pitcher Water Filter and Shower Filter were awarded "Best Buys" in the August 2006 issue of Consumers Digest magazine.
The CRYSTAL QUEST® Pitcher Water Filter, Shower Filters, Faucet Mount Water Filters, Countertop Plus Water Filter, Reverse Osmosis Filters, Refrigerator Filters, and Travel Water Filters have been recommended in "The Drinking Water Book - How to Eliminate Harmful Toxins From Your Water" (second edition 2006) by Colin Ingram, on pages 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 134 and 160.