1,500 Gallon Per Day Reverse Osmosis System
- Membrane: Two 2.5" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes, For maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.
- Membrane Housing: Two 2.5" x 40" Champ Membrane Housings, Features a patented design and requires no tools for servicing.
- Pump: One 601 Fluid-O-Tech 3.2 GPM Brass Rotary Vane Pump, Directly couples to the motor and is designed for continuous high pressures.
- Motor: One 3/4 HP GE Motor, 110 or 220 Volts AC, 60 or 50 Hertz.
- Frame: Aluminum, White Powder Coated, Corrosion resistant, and light weight.
- Sediment Filter: One 4.5" x 20" Big White 5 Micron Sediment Filter, Removes sediments and protects the system.
- Carbon Block: One 4.5" x 20" Big White 10 Micron Carbon Block, Removes chlorine, odor, and taste from incoming feed water.
- Filter Housing: Two 4.5" x 20" Big Grey Double O-Ring Filter Housings, Offers durability and improved sealing capabilities.
- Pressure Gauges: One 2.5" Gauge, 0-300 PSI Panel Mount Glycerin Filled, and Two 1.5" Gauge, 0-160 PSI, Top Mount Dry Gauges, For monitoring the system's operating pressure, filter and carbon operating pressures.
- Low Pressure Switch: One McCann's Low Pressure Switch, Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve with Manual Override, 110 or 220 Volts AC, 60 or 50 Hertz, Assists with the on/off functionality of the system.
- Manual Flush Valve: One 1/4" Brass Needle Valve, Regulates the product to waste ratio (systems recovery).
- Switch: One Manual On/Off Switch.
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: CRYSTAL QUEST® commercial reverse osmosis systems feature a compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
(Call or email for Pricing & Availability)
- Stainless Steel Housings: Two 2.5” x 21” PuroTech Stainless Steel Membrane Housings, 3/8” FNPT
- High Pressure Switch: One Square D High Pressure Switch, Automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi and stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi.
- TDS Meter: One Panel Mount TDS Meter, Provides you with accurate readings of the feed and product water quality.
- Float Switch: One Mechanical Float Switch, For atmospheric storage tank applications.
- Flow Meters: One Product (0-2 GPM) & One Waste (0-5 GPM) Flow Meters, Enables operator to accurately adjust the product to waste ratio and monitor systems performance.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: This feature offers a higher recovery rate for the system by taking a percentage of the waste water and feeding it back into the system.
|Design ||Vertical |
|Gallons Per Day || |
1500 @ 77 F
|Dimensions (Approx.) || |
14" x 20" x 27"
|Weight (Approx.) || |
|Concentrate Re-Circulate || |
|Auto Flush || |
|Element Size (in.) || |
2540 TFC HF1
|Elements (Qty.) || |
|Motor HP || |
|Voltage || |
110 or 220 Volts AC
|Hertz || |
60 or 50 cycle
|Feed Connection || |
|Product Connection || |
|Waste Connection || |
|Minimum Feed Pressure ||35 psi |
|Minimum NaCl - % Rejection ||96% |
|Minimum Feed (GPM) ||2 |
|Maximum Hardness ||15 Grains / Gallon |
|Maximum TDS ||2000 ppm |
|Operating Pressure ||150 psi |
|Maximum NaCl - % Rejection ||98.50% |
|Maximum Feed (GPM) ||5 |
|pH Range ||11-Mar |
|Maximum Temperature ||1050 F |
Not All Water Filter Systems Are Created Equal!
Crystal Quest® water filters remove hundreds of contaminants and LAST A LONG TIME. The unique high capacity and multi-stage design means no more over-priced and less effective water filters with replacement filter cartridges that have to be replaced every 100 to 500 gallons!
Pure Water Essentials offers Crystal Quest® water filtration products because Crystal Quest utilizes the latest technologies in the water industry coupled with 30 years of manufacturing expertise to provide you with high capacity, the most effective, healthiest and great-tasting water conveniently and at the most affordable price. Crystal Quest products are attractive, easy to install and use.
Crystal Quest Water Filter Reviews
The CRYSTAL QUEST® Pitcher Water Filter and Shower Filter were awarded "Best Buys" in the August 2006 issue of Consumers Digest magazine.
The CRYSTAL QUEST® Pitcher Water Filter, Shower Filters, Faucet Mount Water Filters, Countertop Plus Water Filter, Reverse Osmosis Filters, Refrigerator Filters, and Travel Water Filters have been recommended in "The Drinking Water Book - How to Eliminate Harmful Toxins From Your Water" (second edition 2006) by Colin Ingram, on pages 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 134 and 160.